Make an Appointment
Appointments can be made Monday through Friday, beginning at 8am, by calling +1(703) 435-6604. We are also offering Saturday hours. Please ask a member of our staff for more details.
When scheduling an appointment, the receptionist will gather information to ensure enough time is allocated for your visit. We have the utmost respect for everyone’s time, and we do everything we can to make the best use of both your time and your physician’s time.
Please be prepared with the following information:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Brief description of the reason for the appointment
- Your address
- Home and alternate (work) phone numbers
- Your primary physician or health care provider
- Your insurance or HMO information
Once your appointment is scheduled
Please bring the following items with you to every visit:
- Driver’s License or Other Valid Government-Issued Photo Id
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for the visit
- Referral forms (if applicable)
- X-rays and any related studies (if applicable)
If this is your first visit with us, please review the New Patient information to be better prepared for your visit.
Late arrivals and cancellations
Please arrive for your scheduled appointment on time. We recommend that new patients arrive 20 minutes early to fill out any necessary paper work. Patients who arrive more than 15 minutes after their scheduled time may need be rescheduled. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please call us at least 24 hours in advance so we may use those times for other patients.