Welcome to Town Center Orthopaedic Associates Physical & Occupational Therapy
At Town Center Orthopaedic Associates P.C., we strive to provide the highest level of care for our patients by personalizing each treatment approach based on your diagnosis and a thorough evaluation.
Our therapists are trained in the latest techniques to enhance your mobility and functional strength.
During your evaluation, we look for the underlying cause of injury so that we may eliminate your pain and reduce the likelihood of reoccurrence to facilitate your return to activities of choice without the limitations of pain or discomfort.
We work side by side with our surgeons to create effective post-operative protocols to promote an ideal environment for recovery and ensuring the least amount of discomfort.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about us. If you would like to make an appointment, please call us at 703-483-4684 for the Reston Office, or 703-483-4677 for the Centreville Office. You may also click on the "Book An Appointment" link below to request an appointment online. For questions related to Physical and Occupational Therapy, please see our Physical & Occupational Therapy FAQ’s.
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Dry Needling
- Functional Movement Assessment
- Joint Mobilization/Manipulation
- Rotator Cuff, ACL, and Achilles Repair
- Corrective Exercise Regimens
- Posture Re-Education
- Walking and Running Mechanics
- Balance Training
- Core Stabilization
- Joint Replacements
- Sport Taping
Direct Access for Physical Therapy
Virginia Law allows patients for access to physical therapy for up to 30 days without a prescription from a physician.
Here is how it works:
- Call our office to schedule an appointment
- Let the person scheduling know you would like to be seen as a direct access patient
- Provide your insurance information so we may verify what benefits you are covered for
- If you identify a medical doctor that you would like for us to send our report to, we can send a report with our findings, and a prescription, if we believe you will need further treatment past 30 days
- You must wait 60 days between evaluations of the same body part. Please speak with your treating therapist if you wish to be seen for multiple issues
Meet Your Physical Therapists
To meet your Physical Therapists, click on either photo below: